Get The Balance Between Shell And Hoop Resulting In A Brighter, More Lively Sound - The Yamaha CSM-1465AII 14" x 6.5" Concert 8-Ply Maple Shell Snare Drum
These 8-ply maple shell models inherit the basic design of the GS Series, offering outstanding attack and versatility for a wide range of performance situations. The balance between shell and hoop has been improved in the 13-inch version, resulting in a brighter, more lively sound.
NEW SHELL DESIGN
- A revised shell design achieves beautifully warm tone that also has outstanding snap and clarity. The thicker 8-ply maple shell facilitates even finer detail and expanded expressive capability.
Q TYPE STRAINER RELEASE
- Compact and easy to operate, the Q Type Strainer lets you tighten or release your snares quickly and quietly.
STRAIGHT CABLE SNARES
- Coated straight cable snares are ideally matched to the drum’s head for superior sound.
EXTRA DEEP SNARE BED
- An extra deep snare bed results in improved contact between the snares and the bottom head for notably enhanced snare response.
NEW BADGE DESIGN
- A sophisticated badge design adds a touch of class to the new series.
- Shell Material: Maple
- Snare Name: Stainless Steel Coiled Wires
- Strainer Release Side: Q Type
- Strainer Butt Side: DC3 Type
- Included Accessories: Tuning Key
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details