Get Super Accurate Triggering Without Compromising The Look Of Your Drums With A Yamaha DT-50S Professional Drum Trigger
Attached to your acoustic drums, the DT50 Series professional drum triggers provide accurate triggering while maintaining the natural feel and sustain of your acoustic drums. The sleek chrome finish and durable solid die-cast solid metal body provide a tour level quality with a professional look. The dual-trigger snare trigger facilitates complete isolation between Head & Rim for dual- zone triggering.
- Solid metal di-cast body for the ultimate in durability
- Chrome finish and Yamaha Absolute lug-style design provides a clean, professional look
- DT50S features dual trigger capability with complete isolation between head and rim triggering
- Small footprint and soft material for the head contact does not impede the acoustic drum sound
- DT50S sits firmly on the drum and both DT triggers easily secure with the thumb screw
- DXT50S can also be used for toms
- Compatible with YAMAHA EAD10, DTX900M,DTX700,DTX502 and DTXM12 modules
- Body Material - Metal Die-cast
- Included Accessories - Stereo phone cable x 1
- Connectors - OutputStandard stereo phone (L: Head / R: Rim)
- Application - Snare / TomTom / Floor Tom
- Pick Up- Dual (Head / Rim)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.