Get On A Roll With The Yamaha DTX432K Electronic Drum Kit
With a legacy rooted in excellence, Yamaha continues to be a leading authority in high-quality electronic and acoustic drums. Through years of experience, Yamaha has mastered the art and science of designing realistic digital instruments with useful features and unmatched durability without compromising on sonic expression. The DTX432K combines years of experience creating top quality drum sounds with 10 built-in drum kits to help you perfect your voice on the drums. It also comes with 10 built-in training functions to assess and then improve your skills.
- Simple design streamlines set up, is lightweight, portable, and easy to store
- Send USB audio and MIDI data to your computer for use in DAW software for music production
- Built-in drum kits include both acoustic and electronic samples
- KP65 kick pad with FP6110A bass drum pedal for realistic feel and performance
- 287 drum and percussion samples, 128 melodic keyboard samples
- 10 factory preset kits, all of which may be user-edited
- Metronome supporting tempos from 30-300BPM
- 1/4" headphone output
- 1/8" aux input
- USB-B connection to computer
Included In Box
- DTX432K electronic drum kit
- HH65 hi-hat controller
- KP65 kick pad
- FP6110A bass drum pedal
- Power supply
- User manual
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.