*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Yamaha DTX6K2-X Electronic Drum Set - Experience The Next Evolution of the DTX Line Up
The Yamaha DTX6K2-X Electronic Drum Set faithfully reproduces real sounds and ambiance recorded in world-renowned studios. They are professional-level instruments centered around the all-new DTX-PRO Module. The brand new DTX-PRO will introduce the world to Kit Modifier, a unique technology that allows on-the-fly adjustment of Ambience, Compression, World-Class Digital Effects! Users will also be able to stack up to four voices on each pad, load samples for playback, and record performances. DTX-PRO is compatible with the highly acclaimed Rec-N-Share App for iPhone and Android users.
- Create your own unique sounds with AMBIENCE, COMP, and EFFECT kit modifier knobs
- TCS heads help to achieve a pleasing, natural feel and rebound that makes you want to keep playing
- 3-Zone pads for the snare and ride cymbals that can be choked and muted
- Ride cymbal equipped with hit point detection function
- Includes hi-hat stand and snare clamp that utilizes Yamaha system hardware
Pads And Hardware
- Snare: XP80 (8-inch TCS pad with 3 zones)
- Tom 1, 2 Pad: TP70 (7-inch) Rubber head 1-zone pad
- Floor Tom Pad: TP70 (7-inch) Rubber head 1-zone pad
- Kick Pad: KP90 (7.5-inch) Rubber head with multi-layer cushion
- Hi-Hat Pad: RHH135 (13-inch pad with 2 zones)
- Crash cymbal 1: PCY135 (13-inch pad with 3 zones)
- Crash cymbal 2: PCY135 (13-inch pad with 3 zones)
- Ride cymbal: PCY135 (13-inch pad with 3 zones)
- Hi-hat Stand: HS650A
- Rack System: RS6
- Weight: 78.5lbs / 35.6kg
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 notes
- Effects: For each Inst: EQ / Comp / Transient / Insertion (*1), For each Kit: Ambience / Effect 1 / Effect 2 and Master Comp / Master Effect, For overall: Master EQ / Phones EQ (*1) Insertion effects can be used only for specific Inst.
- Drum Kits: Preset: 40 Kits, User: 200 Kits
- Voices: 712
- Click Sets: 30
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap tempo supported
- Time Signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Subdivisions: Accents, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and eight-note triplets
- Recording Time: Maximum of 90 seconds Internal Memory / Maximum of 90 minutes per file USB Flash Drive
Reproducing the way an acoustic drum behaves when struck is a key factor in the playability of electronic drums. Their electronic drums feature a sound module that covers the full range of sound from the initial attack to the final cutoff, all based on samples of authentic drums tuned by a skilled engineer. Yamaha has carried out exhaustive testing of how acoustic drums respond when they’re hit to help achieve a truly faithful representation of drum behavior. Moreover, professional drummers from around the world have evaluated the performance of the DTX-PRO, allowing Yamaha to improve its expressive capabilities even further.
High-Performance Sound Engine
The high-performance sound engine equipping the DTX-PRO leverages the technologies that Yamaha has acquired over decades of making musical instruments of all kinds. With authentic acoustic and live drum sounds, the same high-end effects found in professional-grade synthesizers and audio equipment and effect control functions that let you recreate the techniques of elite drummers with a single knob, the sound engine in the DTX-PRO even recreates the process of creating sound in recording studios and live performance scenarios. Yamaha drum pads feature pad-sensing technologies that respond with precise accuracy to the actions of the player delivering the ultimate in expressive capability reflected in the sound.
Reliable Yamaha Hardware
The Yamaha HS650A hi-hat stand is included with the DTX6K2-X and the DTX6K3-X. The DTX Series also uses traditional Yamaha ball clamps for the snare pads making fine adjustment of settings easy. Yamaha is also an acoustic drum maker trusted by many professional drummers for its robustness, ease of use, and stability.
Training Functions to Support Drummers
The wealth of practice functions featured in DTX Drums are also found in the DTX-PRO. Make the most of a sophisticated, programmable metronome, recorder function, 10 training functions ideal for developing a sense of rhythm, as well as 37 training songs that allow you to learn various genres. Beginners and professionals alike will find the DTX6 training functions a useful aid for daily practice.
Professional-Grade Headphone Amp
Offering high-precision, low-distortion, low-noise, and high-power components, the headphone amplifier circuit delivers high-fidelity sound directly to the player and has been developed exclusively for electronic drums. Effectively combining a range of Yamaha circuit technologies with the power circuit provided independently for the headphone amplifier produces a powerful, high-quality sound that envelops the player in realistic drum tones.
Includes Cubase AI
The DTX-PRO comes equipped with music production software, Cubase AI, and includes information so users can download the latest version. Connect the DTX-PRO to your PC with a USB cable to perform the recording, editing, and mixing tasks that are the heart of music production—all in one software program.Manufacturer: Yamaha
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.