Pick Up This New Electronic Drum Set, Improved With 800 Series Hardware For Ultimate Customization And Mobility - Yamaha DTX760HWK Electronic Drum Set
The Yamaha DTX760HWK Electronic Drum Set offers drummers the benefits and luxury of using all 3-zone DTX-PADs in a more affordable kit. Utilizing the same real hi-hat controller, and large 3-zone choke-able cymbals as the 900 series, this configuration provides a realistic and comfortable feel around the entire instrument.
NO COMPROMISE SOUND QUALITY
There are a total of 1,396 sounds covering a broad spectrum of instruments, including an essential selection of Yamaha acoustic drum sounds like Oak Custom series, as well as percussion and effect sounds. It also contains a wide variety of sounds from Yamaha’s famed MOTIF XF synthesizer. Used in combination with the DTX-PAD, the DTX700 module delivers even greater expressiveness and realism.
HI-HAT WITH REAL PLAYABILITY
This full-fledged hi-hat system consists of a pad that sets onto the supplied hi-hat stand—the same type of stand typically used in an acoustic drum kit. This hi-hat pad system can play both open and closed sounds as well as a foot splash. it also uses a 2-zone design consisting of edge and bow sections, which add to its realistic feel and playability.
IMPORT ORIGINAL VOICES VIA THE USB JACK
Using a USB memory device, it’s easy to import your favorite voices (WAV/AIFF) into the DTX700. Once in the device you can edit and assign the voices to pads to create your own, original drum kit.
USE FOR RECORDING OR MUSIC PRODUCTION
The DTX700 easily connects to a computer via a USB cable (sold separately) making it a great for recording MIDI data into a DAW or for playing a VST sound source. Steinberg’s Cubase AI is included with the kit so you can start creating music right away.
- Original Yamaha hardware offers professional setup flexibility and compact footprint with quick and simple transport.
- NEW KP100 features a softer, more responsive head for an improved feel that will enhance your overall performance
- 12” XP120SD DTX-PAD 3-zone snare with real-time control knob for easy adjustment to the sound
- 10” XP100T DTX-PAD toms feature 3-zones so you can trigger head, rim-shot and hoop voices
- 15” 3-zone PCY155 ride cymbal allows bell, bow and edge sounds for more authentic play
- 13” PCY135 Crash cymbals that allow “choke” and “mute” techniques to be performed
- RHH135 Hi-Hat with included Yamaha Hi-Hat stand plays more like its acoustic counterpart
- Snare: XP120SD + SS662
- Tom1, 2: XP100T x 2
- Floor Tom: XP120T
- Crash Symbal1, 2: PCY135 x 2
- Ride Cymbal: PCY155
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS740A
- Kick: KP100
- Hardware: HW860x2, PS940A, MAT1, SS740S, HS740A, CH750x2, CH755, WS860A
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,268, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 6, Chorus: 6, Variation: 42, Kit EQ: 4 band, Master EQ: 3 bands
- Drum kits Preset: 50, User: 10 * all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 2, Practice: 44, Pad: 17, User: 30 * all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accents, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Samples: 500
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo : 44.1kHz: 23 sec., 22.05kHz: 46 sec., 11.025kHz: 1 min. 32 sec., 5.5125kHz: 3 min. 4 sec.
- Sample formats: WAV, AIFF
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details