Pick Up This New Yamaha Electronic Drum Set, Featuring 800 Series Hardware For Ultimate Customization And Mobility - Yamaha DTX920HWK Electronic Drum Set
The Yamaha DTX920HWK Electronic Drum Set was designed for the player who desires total control over the placement of all pads, giving you increased playability and customization. Featuring Yamaha 800 series hardware, this kit is remarkably simple to break down and transport, making it ideal and efficient for the drummer on the go.
DELIVERS REAL PLAYABILITY
Experience the ultimate in feel and playability with the 3-zone DTX-PAD used for snare and tom drums, also the hi-hat controlled with the hi-hat stand, 3-zone cymbal pads that produce different sounds according to where the pad is hit, the large kick pad, and more.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FOR PERFORMING LIVE, RECORDING, OR MUSIC PRODUCTION
Authentic acoustic drum sounds, expertly engineered drum sounds, percussion sounds, and more; the DTX900 Drum Trigger Module provides a wide-ranging collection that covers nearly any musical style. Superior sound quality meets the demands necessary for stage or recording use. Accompanied with Steinberg’s Cubase AI DAW application, all you need to do is connect the module to a computer with a USB cable (sold separately) and start creating music right away.
ADD ORIGINAL SOUNDS WITH SAMPLING
You can load data from an external source into the module then assign the voices to the pads to play. You can also sample external sound sources directly into the unit via the AUX IN jack, or even sample yourself playing. Once in the device, data can be processed with the onboard effects, etc., to create your own, original drum kit.
UNIQUE DTX FUNCTIONS DELIVER AWE-INSPIRING EXPRESSIVE POWER
Powerful capabilities like the Stack Function, which layers multiple voices on a single pad and plays them simultaneously, and the Alternate Function, which changes the voice each time the pad is struck, are unique to DTXdrums. These let you create original ways to play that are impossible to perform with acoustic drums.
- Original Yamaha hardware offers professional setup flexibility and compact footprint with quick and simple transport.
- NEW KP100 features a softer, more responsive head for an improved feel that will enhance your overall performance
- 12” XP120SD DTX-PAD 3-zone snare with real-time control knob for easy adjustment to the sound
- 10” XP100T DTX-PAD toms feature 3-zones so you can trigger head, rim-shot and hoop voices
- 15” 3-zone PCY155 ride cymbal allows bell, bow and edge sounds for more authentic play
- 13” PCY135 Crash cymbals that allow “choke” and “mute” techniques to be performed
- RHH135 Hi-Hat with included Yamaha Hi-Hat stand plays more like its acoustic counterpart
- Snare: XP120SD + SS662
- Tom1, 2: XP100T x 2
- Floor Tom: XP120T
- Crash Cymbal1, 2: PCY135 x 2
- Ride Cymbal: PCY155
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS740A
- Kick: KP100
- Hardware: HW860x2, PS940A, MAT1, SS740S, HS740A, CH750x2, CH755, WS860A
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,115, Melodies: 211
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Chorus: 19, Variation: 51 (Drum Kit), Insertion: 51 (AUX IN/SAMPLING IN), Master Effect: 9, Master EQ: 5 bands
- Drum kits Preset: 50, User: 50, External: 1,584 (or 99 x 16, in the external USB storage device)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real time
- Song tracks: 2 tracks
- Songs: Demo: 3, Practice: 44, Pad: 40, User: 50
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Sampling: Available (512MB SDRAM built-in)
- Samples: 1,016
- Sample Data Bits: 16bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo : 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec., 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec., 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec., 5.5125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec.
- Sample formats: Proprietary, WAV, AIFF
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.