Enjoy Superb Clarity With The Yamaha DXS18XLF-D Powered Subwoofer
Not for the faint of heart, the newest DXS XLFâ€™s go deeper than any model before, with an extended low frequency of 30Hz- perfect for professional touring musicians, DJâ€™s, and sound engineers who need that extra-low, thundering bottom end that you just canâ€™t get from other subwoofers in this class. Flexible DSP and a bass-reflex cabinet design with a wide, flared port ensure your lower frequencies maintain outstanding clarity and musicality even when the volume is cranked.
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS18XLF-D is a Dante-equipped powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 18" subwoofer with 4" Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today's sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
Speaker type: Powered Subwoofer, bass-reflex
Frequency range (-10dB): 30Hz - 150Hz
Components: LF: 18" Cone, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite magnet
Sampling frequency rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- Dynamic: 1600W
- Continuous: 1230W
- Analog I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20k ohms, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1/2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Digital I/O: Dante: etherCON CAT5e x2 (Daisy Chain), 2 IN / 2 OUT (Fs: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k) and Remote Control, 1000BASE-T
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
Cooling:Fan cooling, Variable speeds
Power consumption: 40W (Idle), 180W (1/8)
Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
Dimensions: Width - 21.7", Height - 25.9", Diameter - 28.3"
Net weight: 107.8 lbs
Options: Cover: SPCVR-DXS18X, Caster: SPW-1
Others: Enclosure Material, Finish, Color: Plywood, Durable Polyurea Painting, Black
Pole socket: Diameter 35 mm (depth 80mm), M20 Threaded (depth 25mm)Manufacturer: Yamaha
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.