Enjoy Superb Clarity With The Yamaha DZR315 PA Loudspeaker
The culmination of the accrued sound reinforcement, acoustics, and signal processing technology expertise-particularly with the introduction of our Dante-enabled models-DZR represents the first fully-integrated, smart/editable speaker range of Yamaha professional, powered loudspeakers.
The DZR315 is 3-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker and is the most powerful model in the DZR Series producing a maximum 143dB SPL with supreme clarity. Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction-the DZR315 delivers on all fronts realizing a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. Ideal for use in a front of house main PA, it also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
- 3-way powered loudspeaker with a 2" HF, an 8" MF and a 15" LF
- Maximum 143dB SPL and 31Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for FOH main PA
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Speaker type: 3-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 31Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage area: H75 Degrees x V50 Degrees (Rotatable)
- LF:15" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- MF:8" Cone, 1.5" Voice Coil, Ferrite magnet
- HF:2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 700Hz (FIR-X), 2.5kHz (Passive)
- Sampling frequency rate:96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters:96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis):137dB SPL
- Power rating
- Dynamic:2000W (LF:1000W, MF/HF: 1000W)
- Continuous:1300W (LF: 920W, MF/HF: 380W)
- I/O Connectors
- Analog I/O:Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20k ohms, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Others:USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC:IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier class:Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power consumption:45W (Idle), 150W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Rigging:M10 x16
- Dimensions: Width - 21.6", Height - 35.3", Diameter - 20.5"
- Net weight: 91.7 lbs
- Options: Cover: SPCVR-DZR315
- Others:Enclosure Material, Finish, Color: Plywood, Durable Polyurea Painting, Black
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.