Experience A New Innovation In Acoustic Guitar Tech With The Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic Acoustic Electric Guitar - Brown Sunburst
The Yamaha TransAcoustic guitar recreates an incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. With built-in reverb and chorus at your fingertips, it's the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you'll ever play.
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust your amount of effects and the line out volume level. By keeping the controls small, it minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
DESIGNED TO PROVIDE SUPERB ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOUND
The body is a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides guitar based on the FG-series.
Louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division and a newly-designed scalloped bracing pattern.
NEWLY-DESIGNED BATTERY BOX
The battery box is now integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body and reduces acoustic sound loss. It can also be connected to a PA or amp for use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- Concert body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- Body Shape: Concert
- Scale Length: 25" (634 mm)
- Body Length: 19 9/16" (497 mm)
- Total Length: 40 3/16" (1021 mm)
- Body Width: 14 15/16" (380 mm)
- Body Depth: 3 9/16" - 4 5/16 " (90-110 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- String Spacing: 0.39" (10.0 mm)
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 15 3/4" (R400 mm)
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome (TM29T)
- Body Binding: Cream
- Soundhole Inlay: Black + White
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb / Chorus / TA Switch / Line Out Vol
- Connections: Line Out
- Strings: Yamaha FS50BT or D'Addario EXP11
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case: None
Model: FS-TA BS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89732
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device