OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Open-Air Headphones With A Neutral Tone Palette For Faithful Reproduction - The Yamaha HPH150B Headphones
Optimally tuned for listening to electronic musical instruments, Yamaha HPH-150 headphones offer excellent tonal projection, with a crisp, clear sound that you won't tire of even after prolonged use, and superb sound separation ensuring that each and every sonic detail is reproduced accurately.
OPEN-AIR HEADPHONES PERFECT FOR MUSICAL INSTRUMENT PERFORMANCE
With large 40-mm diameter drivers in a rear-vented format, HPH-150 earphones feature an open-air design that ensures superb tonal projection and comfortable listening even over extended periods. Note: Open-air headphones can easily leak sound due to their design. Please ensure that you show consideration for others by keeping listening volume at an appropriate level while riding on public transportation or when in a public place.
COMFORTABLE LISTENING FOR EXTENDED PERIODS
Featuring small, soft, light-weight velour ear pads, a swivel mechanism that allows the driver unit to turn 90 degrees to fit the angle of your ears, and a headband that allows smooth adjustment of its length, HPH150 earphones are designed to provide a comfortable, stress-free listening experience, hour after hour.
COMPACT & FASHIONABLE DESIGN, AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR WHITE TO MATCH YOUR INSTRUMENT
Available in black or white to match your musical instrument, and featuring the Yamaha logo on the housing and headband.
SINGLE CABLE CONFIGURATION AND A CONVENIENT STEREO PLUG FOR EASY, CONVENIENT CONNECTION
The single 2-meter cable configuration of the HPH-150 ensures stress free performance and allows easy connection to your musical instrument. The HPH-150 comes with a detachable standard 6.3 mm standard stereo cable for easy connection to a range of instruments, and features durable gold-plated plugs on all connectors.
- Driver Type Dynamic, open-air
- Driver Unit Φ40 mm
- Impedance 48 ohms
- Maximum Input 1,000 mw
- Sound Pressure Level 101 dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight (with Cable) 163 g with cable
- Cable Length 2.0 m (Single Cable)
- Connectors 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo, 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA73706
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device