Get Built-In Natural Reverb And Chorus In Your Acoustic Guitar - The Yamaha LL-TA TransAcoustic Guitar
There's nothing so inspiring as playing guitar in a great sounding room; it makes you play better, longer and with more creativity. The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates that incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. It's the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you've ever played.
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss. (A) Chorus Control (B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall) (C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control * Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function. * When a cable is connected to the line-out jack, the lineout volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob. * The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Designed to Provide Superb Acoustic Guitar Sound
The body is an all-solid guitar based on the L-series. A modified non-scalloped bracing design retains the L series characteristic bright tone while enhancing the low end. Treating the tops with Yamaha's exclusive A.R.E. process gives the instrument a rich, vintage quality tone, making it sound as though you'd been playing it for years, from the very first moment you pick it up. The fact that this guitar has been designed with an insistence on sound quality is what allows it to produce effected sounds that feels pure and natural.
High Comfortable Playability
Straighter neck taper and hand-rolled fingerboard edges result in an instrument that can be played for hours without any stress. The 5-ply neck design featured in all TransAcoustic Guitars is constructed of rosewood and mahogany plies with a double-action adjustable rod, creating a strong, stable neck that resists warping.
Newly Designed Battery Box
Battery box integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- Amazing Sounding Reverb/Chorus Built-Into The Guitar With No Need For External Amplification Or Effects
- Designed To Provide Superb Acoustic Guitar Sound
- High Comfortable Playability
- Made In Yamaha Quality
- Body Shape Yamaha Original Jumbo
- Scale Length 650mm (25 9/16”)
- Body Length 513mm (20 3/16")
- Total Length 1046mm (41 3/16")
- Body Width 415mm (16 5/16")
- Body Depth 100-125mm (3 15/16" - 4 15/16")
- Nut Width 44mm (1 3/4")
- String Spacing * 11.0mm
- Top Material Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back Material Solid Rosewood
- Side Material Solid Rosewood
- Neck Material Mahogany + Rosewood 5ply
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius R400mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material Ebony
- Nut Material Urea
- Saddle Material Urea
- Bridge Pins Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners Die-cast Gold(TM29G)
- Body Binding Maple + Black
- Soundhole Inlay Abalone + Black + White
- Pickguard Transparent
- Body Finish Gloss
- Neck Finish Matte
- Electronics SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic+ Piezo Pickup
- Controls Reverb(Room/Hall) / Chorus / TA Switch / Line Out Vol
- Connections LINE OUT
- Strings .012/.016/.025(or.024)/.032/.042/.053(or.052)
- Accessories Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case Hard Bag
Model: LL-TA BS
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.