A Creative Control Center With Some Of The Latest Features - The Yamaha PSR-EW410 Arranger Workstation
The PSR-EW410 boasts advanced features in an affordable, portable package, great as a starter instrument but also perfect for more experienced players looking for a unique playing experience who want 76 keys and a great piano sound. Groove Creator is fully playable with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax and a Quick Sampling function allows you to add your own content at just the right time!
- Groove Creator with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax gives you real-time control of your own EDM tracks like a DJ.
- Quick Sampling to USB or Internal Memory for instant recall at just the right time!
- Assignable Knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters on Voices, Styles and more, in real time.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your musicmaking software.
- 1/4" AUX Line output jacks are professional grade for connecting to an external amplifier or PA system without disabling the built-in speakers.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- Style Expansion Memory is on-board storage allowing you to expand your Style library with your choice of custom content.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data.
- The XG Lite Voice library is a next-level collection of Voices over the General MIDI (GM) collection, designed for playing back songs from Yamaha's extensive XG song library at www.yamahamusicsoft.com.
- 48-note polyphony allows for more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex passages possible.
- Number of Keys: 76
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Control Knobs: Yes
- Type: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Language: English
- Tone Generation
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max): 48
- Number of Voices: 758 (237 panel voices + 24 drum/SFX kits + 40 arpeggio + 457 XGlite voices)
- Featured Voices: 1 Live! voice, 8 Sweet! voices, 3 Cool! voices, 3 Dynamic voices
- GM: Yes
- XGlite: Yes
- DSP: 10 types (assignable on control knobs)
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- Crossfade: Yes (for Internal/AUX IN)
Size and Weight
- Width: 1179mm (46-3/8")
- Height: 138mm (5-7/16")
- Depth: 413mm (16-1/4")
- Weight: 8.4kg (18.5lbs) without batteries
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details