Make Music Anywhere With a Yamaha Reface CP Mobile Mini Electric Piano
Meet Reface - Yamaha's reimagined versions of classic keyboards designed for today's mobile world. These battery-powered mini keyboards have built-in speakers so you can take them anywhere inspiration strikes. The legendary sound of Yamaha goes mobile with a series of 4 unique synths.
The Reface CP takes the sound of 6 vintage keyboard sounds and gives you 5 built-in effects to control them. You get tine electric pianos from the '70s, a reed electric piano from the 60', a clavinet and more. Control them all with Drive, Tremolo, Chorus, VCM Phaser and Delay. The action is based on the Yamaha Motif XF series for superior feel.
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time youâ€™re online. Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and youâ€™re ready to create or start browsing.
- Amplifiers: 2 W x 2
- Speakers: 3 cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 W (When using PA-130 power adaptor)
- Battery Life Approximately: 5 hours
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Supply: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six "AA" size batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Included: AC adaptor, MIDI breakout cable, Owner's Manual, Warranty
- Number of types: 6 Keyboard types
- Effects: Drive, Tremolo/VCM Wah, Chorus/VCM Phaser, Digital Delay/Analog-Type Delay, Reverb
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Engine: SCM + AWM2
- DC IN: DC IN (12 V) jack
- Headphones: PHONES (6.3 mm, stereo phone jack)
- MIDI: MIDI (mini-DIN IN/OUT)
- AUX IN: AUX IN (3.5 mm, mini stereo phone jack)
- OUT PUT: L/MONO, R (6.3 mm, TS phone jack, unbalanced)
- USB TO HOST: USB (TO HOST)
- Pedal Type: SUSTAIN: FC3(A), FC4(A), FC5 (optional)
- Half damper: Yes (only connceted to FC3(A))
Model: REFACE CP
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA75467
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device