Don't Let Anything Get In The Way Of Your Practice Sessions With The Yamaha SB7X-2 Silent Brass System For Trumpet
Pickup Mute and Personal Studio for Trumpet and Cornet (with Brass Resonance Modeling)
You want to play when and as you like, without being confined to time or place! Yamaha's next generation SILENT Brass makes it happen. The new SILENT Brass consists of a smaller, lighter, freer blowing Pickup Mute, and the Personal Studio, which features Yamaha's exclusive Brass Resonance Modeling. Used together, the two deliver the natural acoustic tone you hear when playing without a mute, making it feel as though you are playing mute free.
The Pickup Mute combines a high-performance mute with an internal microphone to pickup sound. Significantly smaller and lighter than previous versions, the mute offers superior muting performance, delivers excellent intonation over a wide pitch range, and natural playability. A new compact design now lets you put your instrument in its case with the mute in the bell. Please note that the Pickup Mute may not fit some instruments with significantly different bell shapes or bell diameters. Please check before purchasing.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 82 x 139mm (3-1/4 inch x 5-1/2 inch)
- Weight: 70g (2.5 oz.)
- Internal Microphone: Electric condenser microphone
- Pickup Output Jack: Mini phone jack
- Nominal Level: -25dB - -35dB
- Brass Resonance Modeling: Yes
- Included Accessories: Cable, Stereo Earphones, Owner's Manual
- Model: STX-2
- Dimensions: 70 x 20 x 98mm
- Weight: 71g (2.5 oz) without batteries
- Jacks & Terminals: MUTE IN, AUX IN, PHONES
- Control: Volume, Reverb type, Power ON/OFF
- Brass Resonance Modeling: Yes (requires a compatible X-series Pickup Mute to function correctly)
- Power Supply: AA alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries x 2 (3V DC)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.