OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
You Can Master Your Craft Both In Quiet Settings And The Concert Hall With The Yamaha SV-200KBLK Professional Silent Violin In Cardinal Red
A Silent Violin for professionals, the SV200 is an instrument of genuine acoustic feel. Violin craftsmanship combines with technology to achieve the highest quality instrument for silent practice or live performance.
The SV200 offers easy feedback-free amplification, effects, silent practice and more, with superb tone that approaches the quality of a high-quality acoustic violin. This is a perfect performance instrument for any venue.
PERFECT PLAYABILITY - Yamaha craftsmen have designed the SV200 to have a natural feel, closer to that of an acoustic violin. The oval shaped neck features a thin layer of a specially formulated finish that feels identical to that of an acoustic violin. The frame has been extended further past the chin rest to accommodate nearly any standard chin and/or shoulder rest. The Line Out jack is positioned so the cord can be draped over the performer's shoulder keeping it out of the way during performance.
EQ CONTROL - The SV200 utilizes a specially designed circuit that isolates and controls the instrument's upper harmonics, which have a great influence on the overall tone and sound produced by the violin. This capability to modify the tonal color harder or softer provides the SV200 with great flexibility in adjusting to individual playing styles, room conditions, the PA system, etc. Plus it gives a tone that is much closer to that of an acoustic violin.
DUAL PICKUPS - The SV200 uses a two pickup configuration which doubles the resolution for a much greater dynamic range. Pickups are mounted under the two legs of the bridge, and this improved resolution allows the violin to responds to very subtle nuances enabling the performer to play from pianissimo to fortissimo with great clarity and ease.
- An oval-shaped neck with a specially-formulated finish that feels identical to that of an acoustic violin
- A specially-designed frame to accommodate nearly any standard chin and/or shoulder rest
- A Line Out jack positioned so the cord can be placed out of the way over the performer's shoulder
- Specially designed EQ controls that isolate and control the violin's upper harmonics and allow it to sound best in a variety of settings
- A two-pickup configuration that doubles the resolution for a much greater dynamic range
- Size - 4/4
- Body - Spruce
- Neck - Maple
- Frame - Molded Plastic
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Tuning Pegs - Ebony & One Fine Tuner for E String
- Bridge - Maple (Aubert)
- Tailpiece - Ebony
- Sensor - 2 Piezo Pickups
- In/Out Jacks - Headphone Out, Line Out
- Electric Controls - Volume, EQ Mode Switch, EQ Control
- Power Supply - 1 x 9-volt battery
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA80072