Get More Options And Upgrade Your Guitar Rig With A Boutique Style Amp At An Incredible Price - The Yamaha THR10C 10 Watt Desktop Amplifier - Classic
THR10C takes the personal-amp concept to a new level of audio fidelity. The finest tube amps respond to a player’s every touch – with picking dynamics and playing style adding as much to the tone as your guitar and pickups. Using Yamaha’s exclusive VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modelling) technology, THR10C perfectly recreates the unmistakable response and dynamics that only a boutique tube combo can provide.
- VCM AMP MODELSDeveloped by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, THR delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combine with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. And thanks to THR's unique design and focus, stadium-filling volume isn't a pre-requisite - everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes. With tone and feel like this, you'll appreciate the ability to keep playing all night…
- THR10C offers five amp types + bass, acoustic, and flatDELUXE / CLASS A / US BLUES / BRIT BLUES / MINI / BASS / ACO / FLAT
- VCM EFFECTSMost of THR's effects feature VCM effects processors. Based on the technology used in Yamaha's professional audio mixers, VCM effects give unsurpassed realism and quality.
- TAPE ECHOPerfectly complementing the low-gain audiophile amp models, THR10C features an all-new TAPE ECHO effect that captures the detail of an analogue machine, right down to the wow and flutter of the repeats.
- VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling)VCM effects are capable of capturing subtleties that simple digital simulations cannot even approach, going beyond simple simulation and delivering the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment.
- YAMAHA Hi-Fi Audio TechnologyTHR was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
- New Extended Stereo TechnologyTHR incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
- BATTERY POWERED or AC POWEREDTHR's two-way power supply lets the unit operate on AC (PSU supplied) or battery power.
- CUBASE AITHR is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing.
- THR EditorThe THR Editor, available for download from http://download.yamaha.com, offers deep editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer. Additional in-depth controls include compressor and noise gate functions.
- USB ConnectionTHR's design provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection.
- USER MEMORYUser memory function lets you save up to five amp settings of all controller and switch settings for quick recall.
- TAP : TIME / HOLD : TUNERTap tempo function to quickly set delay time.The built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display.
- Virtual Tube IlluminationTHR's Virtual Tube Illumination includes a simulated orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille.
- Amp Type: DELUXE, CLASS A, US BLUES, BRIT BLUES, MINI, BASS, ACO*, FLAT (*Mic simulation)
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, TAPE ECHO, ECHO/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, USB/AUX OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source AC Adaptor: EADP-38EB A or UIB345-1530 (Included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Width: 360mm
- Height: 183.5mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details