OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Road-Tested To Meet The Demands Of The Working Drummer - The Yamaha Tour Custom Drum Shell Pack W/ 20" Kick - Caramel Satin
All-maple shells give Tour Custom drums their warm, bright tone. These shells are designed with a 6 ply-5.6 mm / 45 degree bearing edge that adds tonal depth and quick responce and provides just the right amount of sustain. Finished with a beautiful satin lacquer (with all-new colors) that maximizes the sonic potential of the maple shell, Tour Custom drums play well in any musical style.
YAMAHA ENHANCED SUSTAIN SYSTEM (Y.E.S.S.)
Y.E.S.S. mounts are designed to minimize contact between the shell and mount to deliver a wider dynamic range and longer sustain.
Newly-designed 2.3 mm Inverse Dynahoop controls the natural overtones inherent to all-maple drums and focuses the fundamental tone of the shell.
Shells feature exclusive Yamaha absolute lugs. Their sophisticated design adds a touch of class to the drums.
4-PIECE SHELL PACK WITH TRIPLE-MOUNT TOM HOLDER
TMP0F4(20"x15" bass drum/14"x13" floor tom/12"x8" tom tom/10"x7" tom tom/tom holder[TH945C])
*Does not include pictured cymbals and hardware
- All-maple shell
- Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System (Y.E.S.S.)
- Inverse DynaHoop
- Absolute Lugs
- Triple-Mount Tom Holder
- 45Â° Bearing Edge
- 20" x 15" Bass Drum
- 14" x 13" Floor Tom
- 12" x 8" Tom Tom
- 10" x 7" Tom Tom
- TH945C Tom Holder
- Hoop Material: TT / FT : Inverse DynaHoop , BD : Maple
- Hoop Thickness: TT / FT : 2.3 mm, BD : 8.0 mm
- Lug Type: Absolute Lug (chrome finish)
- Shell Thickness: 5.6 mm
- Shell Material: Maple (6-ply)
- Head Top: TT / FT : REMO Ambassador Clear
- Head Bottom: TT / FT : REMO Ambassador Clear
- Head Front: BD : REMO Smooth White Powerstroke3 with Yamaha Logo
- Head Batter: BD : REMO Powerstroke3 Clear
- Bearing Edge: TT / FT / BD: 45 degrees
- Tom Mount: Y.E.S.S.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90306
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device