*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Your Young Violin Student Started Right With The Yamaha V3SKA12 1/2 Sized Student Violin
This entry-level violin provides beginners with an instrument that plays with a satisfying tone, while offering outstanding durability. Each instrument is handcrafted utilizing the same traditional methods that are used for high-end violins. The V3SKA comes complete with case, bow and rosin, so you have everything you need to play right away.
- Superior Durability - Woods are thoroughly dried under environmentally controlled conditions to increase durability and to create a reliable instrument.
- High Quality Fittings - Chin rest, pegs and finger board are all made from ebony; offering value that is a step-up from instruments in the same price range.
- Carefully Crafted By Hand - Our fractional and full-size violins are crafted and finished by hand, to provide young musicians quality, without compromise, in their beginning instrument. These violins use original designs that deliver excellent value and outstanding reliability, which along with their superior quality offers parents peace of mind.
- Easy Tuning For Beginners With Tailpiece Adjusters - Tuning for beginners can sometimes be a frustrating experience, so to make tuning as easy as possible, the tailpieces incorporate Wittner-style adjusters on all strings. These tuners make it easier to make fine adjustments to pitch.
- Sets Include Lightweight Case, Bow, and Rosin - Sets include everything the beginner needs. Cases are made of lightweight materials and include a strap to make carrying easy.
- Body - Poly Varnish, Plain
- Body Type - Guarneri del Gesu
- Top - Spruce
- Back - Maple
- Side - Maple
- Neck - Maple
- Finger Board - Ebony
- Parts - Yamaha Original
- Bridge - Ebony
- Tuning Pegs - 4 Integrated Fine Tuners
- Tailpiece - Ebony
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.