About The Yamaha YBH-301M Bb Marching Baritone Horn
The YBH-301M is ideal for DCI style marching ensembles. It can add a unique voice to your band, darker than a trombone yet brighter than a euphonium, a very rich and strong sound. In addition, the 301M is a well-balanced instrument, making it easier to play, and easier to maneuver with in formations.
- Well balanced - All Yamaha marching instruments as well-balanced, so they are easy to hold maneuver while marching.
- Hand-fitted valves and slides - Hand-fitted ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the valve pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action, and improves the response and intonation of thee instrument.
- Laser-fused pluzuma-welded bells - A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell, which results in continuous, even vibrations.
- Pressure-formed tubing - The perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus making possible an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Heavy bracing - All Yamaha marching instruments have heavy bracing throughout, so they are more durable at vulnerable points and can withstand the rigors of use in a marching band.
- Key: Bb
- Body: Yellow brass
- Bell Diameter: 254mm (10 inch)
- Bore Size: 14.5mm (0.571 inch)
- Height: 501mm (19 3/4 inch)
- Valves: 3 pistons
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Mouthpiece: BH-48L
- Case: Included
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details