*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Perfect Fit For Any Size Player With The Yamaha YBS-480 Baritone Saxophone
A student’s size shouldn’t stop them from playing the baritone sax. The YBS-480 is easy to play and hold for players of all sizes.
- Improved Ergonomics: Yamaha saxophone keys are designed from the player's perspective, with emphasis on comfort, speed, and overall playability. This redesigned key layout makes the baritone saxophone easier to hold and play.
- Bore And Neck Design: With a vertically integrated bore and neck design from the YBS-62II, the instrument responds like a professional horn.
- Improved Intonation: A shorter bell helps center the challenging intonation of the baritone saxophone's lowest notes.
- Level: Intermediate
- Key of: Eb
- Bell: Two-Piece
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F, Low A
- Neck: Hydro-formed 62 Neck
- Case: Hard Case; No Wheels
- Peg: Optional
- Key Posts: Post-to-body construction
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.