*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Beautiful Sounding, Beautifully Designed Clarinet With The Yamaha YCL-CSGIIIL Custom G Series Bb Clarinet
Yamaha reanalyzed and reevaluated literally every single design specification. The bell and the barrel offer a tone of breathtaking richness and depth. The sound is warm yet has a clear focused center surrounded by a wealth of overtones, resulting in extraordinary beauty and expression.
The YCL-CSGlllL is the culmination of years of development and features new mechanisms and design.
- Slightly plump barrel and thick-walled bell produce a deep tone with rich resonance.
- Ergonomically-designed new key shape offers comfortable and natural key touch. Proprietary Yamaha silver-plating is applied on the keys, allowing a focused and centered sound.
- A newly shaped Eb lever is adopted as a standard, along which the entire mechanism is totally re-designed as well.
- Cork pads and leather pads are optimally placed to maximize on their tonal quality, touch and functionality.
- New toneholes maximize superior tone quality, even intonation and a uniformed response throughout the full range of the instrument.
- The low E/F pitch correction mechanism helps bring a stabilized pitch center to that particular register.
- Key: Bb
- Fingering System: Boehm, 18 keys, 6 rings
- Barrel Length: 54mm, 55mm
- Toneholes: Tapered tone holes with hand-tapered undercut
- Thumb-rest: Adjustable
- Body Material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Mouthpiece: 5CM
- Case: Included
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.