Get the Perfect Flute Professionally Made at an Affordable Price with the Yamaha YFL-362
The Yamaha line of Intermediate flutes has been updated to surpass the evolving needs of student flutists. Featuring an industry-leading pointed key arm design and a complete review and update to many aspects of the production process, the 300 series intermediate flutes emphasize the Yamaha consistency and quality that keeps these flutes strong and singing for young flutists. The Yamaha YFL-362 Flute features a sterling silver headjoint and nickel silver body with open-hole keys, an offset-G key, and C-footjoint.
- CY Headjoint: Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
- Keys: All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. Manufacturing processes have been redesigned from the ground up to achieve substantially improved precision that not only leads to greater mechanical accuracy, but also minimizes the need for readjustment over time.
- Pointed Key Arms: A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style.
- Adjustment Screws: Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
- Open-Holed Keys: Many advanced players prefer the feel of open-holed keys for subtle control of their tone. Intermediate and Standard model French system flutes come with key plugs to seal the hole until players have become adept at covering the holes with their fingers.
- Tone Holes: Drawn and Curled
- Key Types: Open-Holed
- Key System: Offset G
- FootJoint: C Footjoint
- Headjoint Material: Sterling Silver, Silver Plated
- Headjoint Configuration: CY Cut
- Body Material: Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Key Material: Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.