Get The Perfect Flute Professionally Made At An Affordable Price - Yamaha YFL-362H Flute
The Yamaha line of Intermediate flutes has been updated to surpass the evolving needs of student flutists. Featuring an industry-leading pointed key arm design and a complete review and update to many aspects of the production process, the 300 series intermediate flutes emphasize the Yamaha consistency and quality that keeps these flutes strong and singing for young flutists. The Yamaha YFL-362H Flute features a sterling silver headjoint and nickel silver body with open-hole keys, an offset-G key, and B-footjoint with Gizmo key. Available options include a gold-plated lip-plate (YFL-362H/LPGP) and a C-footjoint (YFL-362)
- Sterling Silver Headjoint: A sterling silver headjoint provides a beautiful sound with warm, colorful resonance.
- B-Footjoint: A B-footjoint enables the flutist to play all of the notes down to a Low B
- Pointed Key Arms: A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on top-of-the-line Yamaha Handmade Flutes. This high end feature brings strength and beauty to these intermediate level flutes.
- Open-Hole Keys: Open-hole keys give the player more control over the tone of the flute.
- Undercut and Beveled Embouchure Hole:ndercut and Beveled Embouchure Hole: Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Offset-G Key: The offset-G key configuration offers a natural feeling hand position.
- Nickel Silver, Power-Forged Keys: Very durable and less susceptible to breakage
- Neoprene Key Bumpers: Stronger and more durable than cork
- Footjoint Marking: A unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
- Case and Case Cover: A French-style case and durable case cover provide a contemporary look and ease of transport
- Level: Intermediate
- Key: C
- Body Style: Type-2
- Body Material: Nickel Silver
- Headjoint CY Cut; Sterling Silver
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Footjoint: B with Gizmo key
- Plating: Silver
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Key Types: French style; Open-hole
- Key System: Offset
- Key Mechanism: N/A
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Screw Type: Straight; Headed Pivot
- Bumper Type: Neoprene
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details