Get Professional Features And Great Sound With The Yamaha YFL-577HCT Professional Flute
Inheriting the many merits of top-of-the-line Yamaha handmade flutes, these models offer rich, nuanced tonality over a wide dynamic range.
The 500 and 600 series combine the brillance of nickel silver with the characteristic mellow timbres of sterling silver, while the 700 series delivers warmth and expressive color that only the finest silver flutes can provide.
All models come with hand-finished headjoints based on the Type A headjoints supplied with the 800 and 900 series handmade flutes. The keys feature traditional pointed key arms, reflecting the highest level of craftsmanship and adding visual elegance to these outstanding instruments.
- Key: C
- Body Material: Nickel silver
- Headjoint: CY cut; Sterling silver
- Key Material: Nickel Silver; Silver plated
- Footjoint: B
- Plating: Silver
- Tone Holes: Drawn & Rolled
- Key Types: French (Open-hole) Keys
- Key System: Offset G with Split E Mechanism and C# Trill key
- Case: FLC-48II (FLC-200C)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62028
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device