Get The Contemporary Sound Demanded By Today's Players To Go Along With The Traditional Look And Feel Of Wood - The Yamaha Yfl-874Hw Handmade Wood Flute
The Yamaha YFL-874HW wood flute is designed to have the contemporary sound demanded by today's players to go along with the traditional look and feel of wood.
- Wood EC cut headjoint: The grenadilla wood EC cut headjoint is interchangeable with a silver flute.
- Grenadilla Wood Body: The wood body is cured to prevent cracking with the same process used for oboes and clarinets.
- Undercut Emboucher Hole: Sensitive response and accurate articulation.
- White Gold Springs: Light touch and optimum response.
- Tapered pivot screws: Accurate adjustment and smooth action.
- Low B Gizmo Key: Easy and accurate fingering to facilitate high C.
- Exclusive "Type-4" Body Design: These flutes were designed to maintain a focused tone core in every range, at any dynamic and in any hall. They feature an entirely new scale for accurate intonation in all registers and an innovative tone hole design to provide precisely the right amount of air resistance for excellent tone color flexibility.
- Wood EC Cut Headjoint
- Grenadilla Wood Body
- Undercut Emboucher Hole
- White Gold Springs
- Tapered Pivot Screws
- Low B Gizmo Key
- Exclusive "Type-4" Body Design
- Level Handmade
- Key C
- Body Style Type-4
- Body Material Grenadilla wood
- Headjoint EC cut; Grenadilla wood (interchangable with sterling silver)
- Key Material Sterling silver (keys, posts, and ribs)
- Footjoint B with Gizmo key
- Plating Silver (keys)
- Tone Holes Handcrafted and inset
- Key Types French style ring keys; Metal tenon rings (sterling silver)
- Key System Offset G
- Key Mechanism Split E
- Spring Type White Gold
- Screw Type Tapered Pivot
- Bumper Type Cork
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details