OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
About The Yamaha YSH-301WC Fiberglass Sousaphone - With Case
The Yamaha YSH-301WC Fiberglass Sousaphone does not qualify for free shipping; a customer service representative will contact you for shipping options after your order has been placed.
The 301 Sousaphone features an ABS resin bell and FRP body for a big, tuba-style sound, while remaining lightweight and balanced for performance ease. It is extremely durable and weather resistant, and the bell front design enhances tonal projection. The intonation is highly accurate and players will appreciate the securely centered notes and easy playability.
- Hand-lapped valves and slides - Hand-lapping is a time-consuming finishing process which results in an airtight valve/piston fit for noiseless, responsive action.
- Well-balanced - The YSH-301WB is well-balanced so it is easy to hold while marching.
- Heavy bracing throughout - Because the sousaphone is used in marching band, it has heavy bracing throughout the instrument to make it more durable at the vulnerable points.
- Pressure formed tubing - Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Fiber-reinforced plastic - The material in the YSH-301WB makes it lightweight to reduce fatigue while marching. The ABS resin bell is durable yet lightweight.
- Level: Sousaphone
- Key: Bb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: 0.728 inch
- Bell Diameter: 26 1/8 inch front facing bell
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Body/Bell Material: Fiberglass reinforced plastic, ABS resin bell
- Mouthpiece: 67C4
- Pistons/Valves: 3 Nickel-Plated, front action
- Case: SH-43
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62110
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device