*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Next Level In Performance With The Yamaha YTS-480 Intermediate Bb Tenor Saxophone
The 480 have many of the same features found on our professional saxophones that provide these intermediate saxophones with greater playability and optimum tone. These are instruments that bring out the best of the performer and ideal choice for up and coming players.
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Annealed, original 62 design
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Gold baked epoxy lacquer
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F, High F#
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C Mouthpiece
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type: Stainless steel
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw: Tapered with head and nylon lock (adjustable)
- Mounting: Post on body
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.