OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
For a mellow, focused sound, the YV-2700 silver intermediate vibraphone uses matte finish aluminum alloy bars for a bright, projecting sound.
- Bars utilize the exclusive Yamaha tuning method for true pitch and a full sound.
- Graduated bars help keep this keyboard compact; the 1 1/2" width and 1/2" thick bars allow projection and full tone while the silver matte finish produces a warm sound.
- Height-adjustable frame allows all players to find the most comfortable playing position.
- Oversized swivel pedal allows comfortable pedaling from all positions.
- Quiet motor, with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, allows musical expression without unwanted noise.
- Durable frame features a lower crossbar support and horizontal leg supports to maintain stability and playability.
- Large 4" casters, with two locking casters on the player's side, allow for easy transport and playing stability.
- Range 3 octave; F33-F69
- Bars Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy; silver, matte finish
- Bar Sizes Graduating from 1 1/2" - 2 1/4" x 1/2"
- Resonators Silver finish
- Height Adjustable Height adjustable frame from 31 7/8" to 35"
- Dimensions 56 1/4" x 32 1/4"
- Pitch A=442Hz (other pitches available by special order)
- Weight 114 1/2 lbs
- Wheels 4" casters (two locking)
- Motor YVM-200 with silent pause control; 25-150 rpm
- Pedal Swivel; oversized
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81935