Get High-Performance Low-End With The Yorkville PSA2S Paraline Series 2400W Dual 15" Powered Subwoofer
Efficient Class-D power amplifier design provides unmatched long-term reliability in the field. Cable of direct connection to any audio source (including speaker level input) the PSA2S can be easily integrated in to virtually any PA application, making it one of the most versatile active subwoofer solutions Yorkville Sound currently offers.
HEAVY DUTY PRECISION STAND ADAPTOR
The PSA2S Subwoofer uses Yorkville Sound's new Heavy Duty Precision Stand Adaptor. In order to minimize top cabinet sway and provide an improved standmount platform for multiple PSA1 cabinets, the PSA2S subwoofer standmount adaptor uses an extremely thick walled cast aluminum stand receiver with a wider mounting plate than has been used on Yorkville subwoofers in the past.
Precision machining after casting allows the highest tolerances possible, this new improved stand adaptor provides a more stable, highly secure pole mount system for mobile Paraline systems when used in combination with the Yorkville SW-TUBEHD Heavy Duty all steel subwoofer tube.
- High Performance Active Subwoofer
- Dual 15-inch Drivers in Bass Reflex Cabinet
- Ideal Companion Subwoofer for PSA1 System
- Solid 15mm Birch Cabinet Construction
- Integrated Pole Mount Adaptor
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Optional : PSA2SF Flyable Version
- Made in Canada
- Active or Passive: Active
- Program Power (Watts): 2400 Watts Program (4800 Watts Peak)
- Max SPL (dB): 134 Peak (131dB Continuous)
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 30Hz-100Hz (Hz +/- 3db)
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): fixed @ 100Hz
- Driver Configuration: 2x15-inch (Bass Reflex Cabinet)
- LF Driver(s): 2x15-inch Ceramic with 3-inch Voice Coil
- LF Impedance (Ohms): 2x8 Ohm Load
- LF Power Amplifier (Watts): Class D 2400 Watts
- Flyable Version: PSA2SF (EYEBOLT3/8A x 4 Required)
- Enclosure Materials: 15mm Birch
- Baffle Material: 15mm Birch
- Covering / Finish: Black Ultrathane Paint
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches): 23.75 x18 x 38
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm): 60.3x45.7x96.5
- Weight (lbs/kg): 156 / 70.76
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.