Add Some Color And Versatility To Your Bass With The Zoom B1 Four Multi-Effects Bass Pedal
The Zoom B1 FOUR and B1X FOUR take your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Labâ€™s additional library of downloadable effects.
X IS FOR XPRESSION
For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
BEYOND THE BASS-ICS
Craft your signature sound with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more.
YOUâ€™LL LOVE ZOOM'S FREE GUITAR LAB SOFTWARE
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
PLAY YOUR BASS TO 68 DIFFERENT DRUM PATTERNS!
The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more.
LOOP YOURSELF IN
Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
WEâ€™VE GOT YOUR BACK(UP)
Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off.
A MORE HANDS-ON APPROACH
Pick your pedal up off the floor for desktop use and easily dial in tones and settings to the exact levels you need.
The B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
- B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in anyâ€¯order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with theâ€¯Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-createdâ€¯patchesâ€¯
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patchâ€¯parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while the current patchâ€¯remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instrumentsâ€¯supported)â€¯
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal musicâ€¯players
- Output jack for connection to amp orâ€¯headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gigâ€¯bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalâ€¯board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18â€¯hours
- USB port for firmwareâ€¯updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- Optional ACâ€¯adapter
WHATâ€™S IN THE BOX
- Quick Guide
- AA size (LR6) battery xâ€¯4
- Optionalâ€¯accessories: AC adapter (Zoomâ€¯AD-16)
- Maximum number of simultaneous effects: 5
- User patches: 50
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128Ã— oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128Ã— oversampling
- Signal processing: 32âˆ’bit
- Display: 128x32 dot matrix LCD
- INPUT: Standard mono phone jack; Rated input level: -20 dBu; Input impedance (line): 470 kÎ©
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack; Rated input level: -10 dBu; Input impedance (line): 1kÎ©
- Output: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 kÎ© or more output impedance); Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32Î© load)
- Input S/N: 120 dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97 dBu
- Power AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16)
- 4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off)
- USB USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port, when using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- Height: 156 mm (D) Ã— 130 mm (W) Ã— 42 mm (H)
- Weight: 340 g (excluding batteries)
Manufacturer: Zoom Corporation
Model: B1 FOUR
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details