*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Versatile All-In One Unit Perfect For The Stage Or Studio With The Zoom L-12 LiveTrak Live Mixer/Recorder
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. LiveTrak is the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels to an SD card, all while providing five powered and savable custom headphone mixes.
LiveTrak's 12 channels (eight mono plus two stereo) each have a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in send effects. Its eight mono channels also have a dedicated compressor. With all these controls plus its 12-segment LED metering, the L-12 offers the essentials for effortless live mixing.
Equipped with Zoom's best mic preamps yet, the L-12 lets musicians and podcasters capture high-quality audio up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV format. They can also store projects directly to an SD card to remix on board or transfer to a DAW for further editing.
Each of LiveTrak's five monitor outputs provides a unique mix, so every performer can create and save a mix that's tailored to their preferences. Its powerful headphone amplifier delivers volume that stands up in any live environment without the need for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
81912Zooms Best Mic Preamps Yet
At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, LiveTrak is equipped with the quietest and most advanced preamps we've ever made. Just wait until you hear how incredible it sounds.
High-Definition Sample Rates
The L-12 supports sample rates up to 96 kHz when recording to an SD card, allowing you to record in high definition. In Audio Interface mode, the L-12 can record up to 48 kHz to a computer and an SD card simultaneously.
Record automatically by adjusting the L-12's customizable audio input commands. Set it to start when the master fader detects a certain dB level, or use a guitar chord or snare hit to start the track. You can capture data up to two seconds before recording starts, in case a performance begins ahead of time.
Versatile Operation Modes
The L-12 is equipped with several operation modes. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs and outputs to any DAW. With USB Host mode, transfer projects and audio files to a connected USB flash drive. In Card Reader mode, the L-12 acts as an SD card reader, allowing you to transfer audio files to and from your computer.
- Live digital mixer that records up to 12 discrete channels, plus a stereo mix.
- Perfect for live sets, rehearsals, and podcasting
- Records directly to an SD card, so you can overdub, mix, and bounce your finished track or transfer your discrete tracks to your favorite DAW for mixing
- 9 Scene Slots for saving mixes
- 5 Sub mixes with headphone outs for recording sessions, rehearsals, and live monitors
- Bundled with Ableton Live 9 Lite software
Inputs - Mono (Mic/Line)
- Type XLR/TRS combo jacks
- (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT)
- Input gain: PAD OFF: +16 - +60 dB; PAD ON: 10 +34 dB; Hi-Z ON: +6 - +50 dB
- Input impedance: XLR: 3 k; TRS: 10k/1 M (when Hi-Z ON)
- Maximum input level: PAD OFF: 0 dBu (at 0 dBFS); PAD ON: +26 dBu (at dBFS)
- Phantom Power: +48 V
Inputs - Stereo (Line)
- Type: TRS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks
- Maximum input level: +10 dBu
Outputs - Master Out
- Type: XLR jacks (balanced)
- Maximum output level: +14.5 dBu
- Output impedance: 100
Outputs - Monitor Out A (TRS)
- Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced)
- Maximum output Level: +14.5 dBu
- Output impedance: 100
Outputs - Monitor Out A-E (Phones)
- Type: Standard Stereo phone jacks
- Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60
- Output impedance: 100
- MASTER: 1
- MONITOR: 5
- SEND EFX: 1
- LOW CUT: 75 Hz, 12 dB/OCT
- EQ: HIGH: 100 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving; MID: 100 Hz-8 kHz, ±15 dB, peaking; LOW: 100 Hz, ± 15 dB, shelving
- 12 segments
- Hall 1 & 2 (reverb)
- Room 1 & 2(reverb)
- Plate (reverb)
- Church (reverb)
- DrumAmb (reverb)
- GateRev (reverb)
- Spring (reverb)
- Delay (delay)
- Analog (delay)
- P-P Dly (delay)
- Vocal 1-4 (delay + reverb)
- Maximum simultaneous recording tracks:14 at 44.1/48 kHz (12 channel + stereo mix); 12 at 96 kHz
- Maximum simultaneous playback tracks: 12
- Recording Format: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo WAV format
- Recording Media: 16 MB-2 GB SD cards, 4 GB-32 GB SDHC cards, 64 GB-512 GB SDXC cards
- 44.1/48 kHz: Recording: 14 channels; Playback: 4 channels
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Class: Mass Storage; USB 2.0 High Speed
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Frequency characteristics (44.1 kHz): -1.0 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency characteristics: (96 kHz): -3.0 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
Equivalent Input Noise
- Actual measurements: -128 dB EIN (IHF-A) with +60 dB/150 input
- LCD with backlight (128x64 resolution)
- ZOOM AD-19 AC adapter (DC12 V/2 A)
- 17W maximum
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.