Get Clean Mixes With The Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Portable Digital Mixer & Recorder
The LiveTrak™ L-20 is the new digital console offering everything creators need to mix, monitor, and record complex productions. With 20 discrete audio channels and six individual custom monitor mixes, it’s built for bigger, bolder arrangements.
20 Inputs For Bigger Sound
The LiveTrak L-20 is designed to mix bigger. It features 20 inputs (16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs), all with independent 3-band mid-parametric EQ. The 16 mono inputs offer stand-alone compressor control.
Create Six Custom Monitor Mixes
With six independent monitor outputs for musicians, each output can have its own custom mix, complete with effects, that can easily be switched from a powerful headphone output, to a balanced line output for stage monitors.
Big Beautiful Interface
Although the LiveTrak L-20 is designed to work as a stand-alone recording and mixing console, it can also be used as a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs to any DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card. Additionally, audio can be routed from your computer into the L-20 to be mixed with your live performance. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is supported as well.*
The LiveTrak L-20 offers wireless control* via a free iOS mobile app featuring most onboard functions, including Fader Levels and Modes, Scenes, EQ, EFX sends, returns, parameters, and more. You can even manage your Effects Library and Scene Library right from your device. Control it all on either large Monitor Out view with a mini transport, or a mini Monitor Out view with expanded Transport controls.
- Inputs: Mono (Mic/Line): 16 Stereo (Line): 2
- Output: Master Out: 1 Monitor Out: 6 Phones : 1
- Master Out: Type: Xlr Jacks (Balanced) | Maximum Output Level :+14.5 Dbu |
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Monitor out A–f (with Balanced Output) Connected to Monitor Speakers: Type: Trs Phone Jacks (Balanced) | Maximum Output Level: +14.5 Dbu | Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Monitor out A– F (with Unbalanced Output) Connected to Headphones: Type: Standard Stereo Phone Jacks |maximum Output Level: 42 Mw + 42 Mw at 60 Ω |output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Phones: Standard Stereo Phone Jacks|maximum Output Level: 42 Mw + 42 Mw at 60 Ω |output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Maximum Simultaneous Recording Tracks: 22 at 44.1/48/96 Khz
- Maximum Simultaneous Playback Tracks: 20
- Recording Format: Wav 44.1/48/96 Khz, 16/24-bit, Mono/Stereo
- Recording Media 4gb–32gb Sdhc Cards (Class 10 or Higher) , 64gb–512gb Sdxc Cards (Class 10 or Higher)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48/96 Khz
- Frequency Characteristics: 44.1 Khz: −1.0 Db, 20 Hz – 20 Khz | 96 Khz: −3.0 Db, 20 Hz – 40 Khz
- Equivalent Input Noise Actual Measurements: −128db Ein (Ihf-a) at +60db/150ω Input
- Display: Lcd with Backlight (128×64 Resolution)
- Power: Ad-19 Ac Adapter (Dc12v 2a)
- Power Consumption: 24 W Maximum
- External Dimensions: 445 Mm (W) × 388.4 Mm (D) × 82.6 Mm (H)
- Weight (Main Unit Only): 3.71 Kg
Manufacturer: Zoom Corporation
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details