Get Hardware You Can Rely On With The Drum Workshop DWCP6000CX 6000 Series Turbo Bass Drum Pedal
With sleek, retro styling and modern features, 6000 Series hardware is the perfect compliment to any Jazz, Classics or even rock set-up. A versatile aluminum flushed-base design can be locked flat or raised for easier placement around the kit. Some of today's most notable players swear by 6000 hardware because it's lightweight yet tough enough for touring.
For a matching set, choose the 6000 Series line of bass drum pedals. Modeled after the very first DW pedals ever produced in the early 70's and available in three drive systems, 6000 Series pedals feature a lightweight radius rod and single chain for a light, subtle feel.
- 6000 Pedals feature a Radius Rod Base
- Like the 5000, 6000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected (same as 5000)
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60098
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device