*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Lightweight Reliability With The Drum Workshop DWCP7500 7000 Series 3-Leg Hi-Hat Stand, Single Braced
Designed for the working drummers to be light yet sturdy, this single-braced hi-hat features a foldable radius rod base, plastic tube insulators and 379 locking clutch.
Made especially for the working drummer, 7000 Series single-braced hardware is perfect for the weekend trap case. Included are all the features you’d expect from DW, but without the added weight.
Lighter-gauge tubing and single braced tripod legs are easier to carry, but without sacrificing sturdiness or strength.
- Single-braced Tripod Legs for lightweight design.
- Radius Rod base design for lightweight construction without sacrificing stbility.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15") with all 5000 models, allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.