Get Hardware Relied On By Pros With The Drum Workshop DWCP9701 Low Boom Ride Cymbal Stand
Whether you chose the versatile 9700 straight/boom cymbal stand, beefy 9710 straight stand or new 9701 low model, you’ll be playing a cymbal stand that’s used by more top professionals than any other. Drummer-friendly features like toothless tilter with Techlock, adjustable cymbal seat, integrated memory locks and heavy-gauge tubing make these stands road worthy and reliable beyond compare.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed.
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
- The TechLock® secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs. On all DW 9000 hardware, it's a safe-guard against slippage.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.