Expand Your Kit With The Drum Workshop DWCP9702 Heavy Duty Multi Cymbal Stand
Multi-stand that can be easily expanded to accommodate varied percussion and cymbal set-ups with optional accessories. The SM2034 Cymbal Tilter and SM2035 Percussion Arm are great additions to open maximum possibilities.
The 9702 Dual Cymbal Multi-Stand is yet another innovation designed to give drummers almost limitless set-up options. The versatile stand features dual ratchet boom with X-Pand™ quick release, mega-tripod base, heavy duty 1.25” tubing and toothless tilters. With the 9702, less hardware is needed to accomplish the same task while never sacrificing stability.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed.
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
- The TechLock® secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs. On all DW 9000 hardware, it's a safe-guard against slippage.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Dual Ratchet Boom
- X-Pand™ Quick-Release Ratchet
- Mega Tripod Base
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details