Get Left-Footed Power And Consistency With TheÂ DW 5002 Lefty Double Bass Drum Pedal - Turbo
DW has reengineered the pedal that established their reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of their, DNA they thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, they developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and DW thinks you'll agree that thereâ€™s never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, they wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, they added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.Â
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player. The 5002 is also available in a "Lefty" version.Â
The Turbo (TD4) concentric drive system maintains a direct relationship between the sprocket and the footboard to provide a solid, powerful, consistent feel and response.Â
- DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The AD4 and TD4 pedals feature a Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness.
- The New Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously.
- DWâ€™s unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treated and honed.
- The 5002 Double Pedal includes a New Nylon Carry Case.
- The New Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustble.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.