Get High Performance From The ProX XC-QQ50 1/4" Speaker Cable - 50 ft
ProX cables provide audiophiles with amazing sound cables. They know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what they are passionate about.
- ProX XC-QQ50 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 12 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
- Black PVC jacket for durability, flexibility, and low visibility on stage. The jacket was designed like a tank, armored to withstand rugged heavy road use.
- Bending, Twisting, are no match for ProX high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- - Silver plated all metal 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
- - 12 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
- - Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction
- - ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.